Too many mental tabs open today.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jayhawks, "Save it for a Rainy Day" | Music Video



I seem to be playing this album a lot lately. It's so perfect for the weather. Actually it's perfect anytime. I'm writing right now as K and I enjoy a cozy afternoon at home. No shoots, auditions, karate or playdates. Just me and my little girl (and her hot cocoa).

I'm still writing about those evil emotional creatures of the night. I keep coming up with stories and then editing them. Forgotten memories once dismissed as behavior quirks I now know are tell-tale warning signs. While I want to finish already this life of mine keeps getting in the way. I will tell you this: if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, get the *duck* out while you can.

Stay dry my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment