Too many mental tabs open today.

Monday, March 5, 2018

Trust


I don't lie, mainly because it's just another thing to have to remember. I will however, tell small untruths to spare feelings but for the most part I am pretty honest. My life is usually an open book and that's OK. It's pretty boring anyway, who would care. If I had anything to actually hide I'd probably just tell everyone because at least it's something interesting.

Lately I feel like people around me are not being truthful, calling anyone out on this is useless. I look for actions to find the truth. Hiding and avoidance are telltale well, tells. If you can look me in the eye and with absolute confidence say your truth then that's all I need.

 Like Larry David.




If you make excuses, get mad at me for your untruths or simply disappear then I know your truth or lie. It's that easy.

OK?

OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment