Too many mental tabs open today.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mental Health Break



OMG I am way backed up around here. I mean here on the internets, not anywhere else. I'm fine in that area thank you very much. It's the last week of school and I find myself with very little time for anything. Don't ask me what I'm doing because it changes from minute to minute. I am trying to get things in order for our vacation, do some cleaning and purging, trying to stay awake (don't know why but this is suddenly a new affliction for me), dealing with my daughter's career (no I am not kidding) and suffering with this temp thingy in my mouth. Speaking of that, my dentist appointment was supposed to be on Thursday but they called to say that my permanent thingy isn't going to be ready. I now have to wait until next week. This thing feels awful, like it's not supposed to be there and it's all I can focus on for the moment (perfect for my ADD/OCD). Checking every few minutes to make sure it's there and then to try not to take it out. It's become a game. I see how long I can go without messing with it. Ridiculous I know.

So in an effort to catch up around here I'm posting this Mental Health Break from Andrew Sullivan's blog. It's pretty freakin' cool:

Mental Health Break - The Daily Dish | By Andrew Sullivan

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment