Too many mental tabs open today.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

R-E-S-P-E-C--- Bite me.





Why do people demand and expect respect based on age, relationship or title? Why do I have to respect someone just because they are older than me? When did that become a thing? Why is it rude when I treat someone older the same way they treat me? If someone older is a shit to me it's OK? No way. Tired of that. I don't give a crap how old a person is, anyone treating me with respect will be respected and anyone treating me like shit will, well, you know. I feel the same way with my kid. If you aren't respectful to her, she is going to react in kind. If you are interested in her life, she will reward you with an invitation to her world.

Demanding respect because of your position on a family tree? Sorry but that shit went the way of land lines and dial up.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment