Too many mental tabs open today.

Monday, February 12, 2018

Social media? No thanks, I prefer mine to be anti-social.





So after the election my Facebook page turned into a political rant page.  Then I found solace and safety in a few private groups but I still posted my feelings. Realizing that it was pointless I took it to Twitter. I really enjoyed the resistance community I found there and was happy with the safe space that was created for our political angst. Recently someone asked my husband if I was OK because my tweets were troubling. So now I have no safe space? I guess that's why I came back here. While it is a public site and potentially I could reach millions, I know it's just me. That's OK. It gives me time to remember all my passwords so I can get new accounts and go back to doing what I want without judgement.

This shit only happens to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment