Too many mental tabs open today.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This Is My Crew



I was going to put a friendship song here but I thought of this completely obscure Beck tune. D,K and I hung out all weekend with various friends, some new and some old and all wonderful. I was excited to introduce D to some of the amazing people I've been spending my time with lately. It was the first time we were all together with our collective crews and it was like we had spent every weekend together. The kids swam and ran around the backyard while we all got to really know each other.

The hours flew by and while we arrived separately we left a family. D was thrilled to finally meet some of my support team and marveled at the lack of stress and drama the day had. I love these women and their husbands were a perfect match for D. While I've been looking for a new guy pal, he has as well. I think a few of these new friends fit the bill perfectly.

I look forward to a fun summer, free of rain, fog and drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment