Too many mental tabs open today.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reflecting. Coming soon!!



So this past Saturday was Yom Kippur, a day of quiet reflection and atonement. For me it was a quiet day of fasting at home as I thought about the events of the past year. I'm still organizing my thoughts on this. I went from thinking about memories to being pissed off about them. I realized that the things my ex friends accused me of doing were exactly the things that they did except I didn't run off to spread more gossip. I also realized that the worst one of all told me things that were so confidential it could ruin lives.

I'm just trying to figure out how I feel like writing this.

Don't worry, I'd never repeat things that could actually do harm or ruin friendships. I'm not a complete asshole.

Either way it should be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment