Too many mental tabs open today.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's that time again

I can't believe it's already awards season. The difference this year is I am way ahead of my screening schedule. I usually get to them right before the Oscars. That means that the SAG downloads are no longer available. This year I vowed to start viewing immediately. I'm happy to say that I'm just about done. After every screening I was sure on how the voting should go, that changed nightly. Some faves this year are The Artist, The Help and Midnight in Paris. I was absolutely blown away watching The Artist. D kept telling me it was fantastic but I couldn't see how I would sit through it. K and I both loved it and will be watching it again very soon.

Congrats to all the nominees. Even though we don't any this year it will be fun to see what walks away with the big one!!

See the list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment