Too many mental tabs open today.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Important Information For ALL Women!!



Rethink Breast Cancer presents: Your Man Reminder.

I'm conflicted. I want to write about the significance of this day, yet I want to enjoy the quiet time I have right now.

I will write tomorrow about this day, January 30th, how it was a defining moment of my life. How I said goodbye to one part of my life and started another. A great and wonderful part filled with the most amazing friends a girl can have. Friendships based on nothing but a mutual respect and love with no hidden agenda. I've sworn off all emotional creatures of the night and my new life is wonderful.

In the meantime please enjoy this very informative medical video. I had to watch it many many times to really grasp the message. I might even watch it now. I like to be informed.

2 comments:

  1. HOLY SH*T! This is effing BRILLIANT!!! LOL!!!!! BAHAHAHAHA! Notice how I have no big words to utter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I feel the need to watch over and over. You know, to be informed and stuff.

    ReplyDelete