Too many mental tabs open today.

Monday, April 11, 2011

I pity the Foo


Foo Fighters - Rope

New Foo Fighters album is available today, a whole day early. Can't wait to listen in my car tomorrow on the way to my almost weekly bitch session with one of my favorite besties.

I love Dave Grohl so much. I think he'd make a great BFF: We like the same music, he has a kid and he'd totally get along with D. So Dave if you happen to be reading this, send me an email, I'm in the market for a new guy pal and I think you have all the necessary qualifications.

For the rest of you, I'm thinking of changing the look of this blog. I'm feeling spiritually clean and I want my world to match. Any suggestions are welcome.

Still writing my Emotional Creatures of the Night piece. I can't spend too much time on it, I start to get pissed off and I'm staying away from negative feelings like that. I'm also still recovering from a long week, K shot 6 out of 8 days. She had a blast and got to work with friends and her favorite photographer. I loved it because I always lose weight on the "set diet." I spend so much time talking I don't have time to eat.

Have a wonderful night.

I'll be waiting for an email Dave Grohl.

2 comments:

  1. \w/ \w/
    Foo Fighters!!!!! Wooooooo!

    It's been over 10 years since we've rocked out together. Let's fix that soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please!!! They are on Letterman tonight, thank goodness for DVRs :) When Dave is my new BFF I'll let you hang with us!

    ReplyDelete