Too many mental tabs open today.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just because..



I am completely obsessed with this baby. His little laugh is more than infectious, it makes my uterus hurt. I remember K's little belly laughs, she still can burst into uncontrollable giggles which warms my soul.

I'm too exhausted to write anything, my belly laughing supermodel has worked 5 out of the last 6 days and I've had to juggle it all. I'm not complaining, these kind of weeks are a dream come true in our business. I've even managed to have her in school every day (even if one of those school days lasted 45 minutes). Thankfully she has a day off tomorrow and she will be in school all day which will leave me time to do something other than preparing for a day on set.

For all those who think I am torturing my child please know that she hugged and thanked the producer today when she asked if K would like to come back on Saturday.

Enjoy the laughs, I am about to enjoy a wonderful bottle of Tempranillo with my husband, who I have not seen in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Not a problem. I have already reported you to the Dept. of Child Abuse, Unfair labor practice, Social Security Office, Criminal injustice to minors, and Working kids like mules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just jealous that she makes more money than you do :)

    ReplyDelete