Too many mental tabs open today.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A clone and a Shady Lane.


Pavement - "Shady Lane"

Is all I need right now. Thanks to some awesome friends I scored a ticket to tomorrow's Pavement concert! I also got an email that K had booked a job in San Diego and we have to be there at 2PM tomorrow. Logistically it's possible: After the shoot we could race home, I will drop K off at D's office and head north to the Bowl where I have rockstar parking. Now this is all contingent on a short shoot and light traffic. What do you think? I think I'm going to need a clone.

Please enjoy this awesome song and send good traffic karma my way!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm...I can be your clone! LOL! YOU WILL make it and have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha :) I posted this on Friday because I can't remember to finish things lately. I didn't make it but I'll post yesterdays story later. Lots of balls in the air right now!!

    ReplyDelete