Too many mental tabs open today.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Lunatic Fringe

I found this post that I never published. I guess I should have listened to myself. I had no idea the lunacy that would follow. Cool picture and interesting link if you're so inclined.


Full moon and everyone is nuts. When K was a baby she always acted up during a full moon, at first I thought it was a coincidence but then I noticed other strange signs. Drivers were worse than usual, people were even more rude (impossible to tell right?) and I had even less patience than usual.

This is a whole other kind of nuts and I'm not sure I can blame it on the moon. But it has been proven that behavior is indeed effected by what's going on upstairs.

Check it out here

I have a feeling it's the start of something bigger but for now I'm going to enjoy the view and hope the craziness that follows is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment