Too many mental tabs open today.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Drama Club


I hate drama. I really hate drama, seriously, look at the title of this blog. I strive for peace and love and shun bad feelings. I've been trying to do this my whole life. The issues with D and my MIL were drama but the kind of family drama that's inevitable and usually blows over.

Recently I found myself knee deep in it. Knee deep is actually being kind, I was buried in the shit-storm of all dramas, I just don't want to be dramatic about it. After spending the better part of two weeks getting to the bottom of it the last thing I want to do is discuss it again but I feel the need the closure.


So this is how I started the explanation, I know the story by heart, even with the recent additions. I've gone over it my head and had numerous conversations about it. What I realized is that there is no need to go there. It's done. It's over. The only place it needs to reside is in the mental journals of all involved. So I'm taking another route and will begin working on that tomorrow.

Anyone coming here looking for drama, please accept my apologies and enjoy this amazing song by the wonderful Mary J Blige who clearly knows what she's talking about:

No comments:

Post a Comment