Too many mental tabs open today.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

You've been chosen as an extra in the movie adaptation of the sequel to your life.



I love this band much to the annoyance of my husband (whose fondness for 80s hair bands equally annoys me). I find comfort in the lyrics and music, I always have. The first time I heard Pavement it felt like home. I suppose that makes sense since home was a dysfunctional place for me. I thought of this song today and felt like sharing. I was going to write more about "all the drama" sine I alluded to it my last entry but I'm just not in the mood for that kind of dysfunction right now.

I've enjoyed a lovely weekend with the loves of my life and ruining that with nonsense makes no sense.

So enjoy this song from Pavement, it's sort of like opera. It's not for everyone, either you love it or you hate it. No in between here.

Oh yeah, I love opera too.

No comments:

Post a Comment