Too many mental tabs open today.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Be Back Soon


Next week!!!

D, K and I are about to embark on our Mexican adventure. That sounds more exotic than saying we are leaving to relax at a beautiful resort, it will be an adventure though. Seven straight days of non stop togetherness with no phone calls or emails interrupting the fun. Seven straight days of meals served to us without a dish to wash or fish to fry (I actually don't fry anything, but it sounded cool). Seven straight days of someone else making my bed and cleaning my bathroom. Seven straight days of not worrying about my diet or not drinking because I have to drive. Seven straight days of NOT DRIVING!!! Wow, for a while yesterday I was worried I'd be bored being away for a week now I can't wait.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. We'll be doing our best to stay out of trouble (as well as the sun) and to make the most of our time away. I have a few books that have been waiting patiently for me and I'm looking forward to fulfill their destiny. Hopefully I'll come back refreshed, recharged and ready to tackle the summer with K.

Let the wild rumpus start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment